Fulbright-Nehru Postdoc Research Fellowships Program: These fellowships are designed for Indian faculty and researchers who are in the early stages of their research careers in India.
The Postdoc Fellowships will provide opportunities to faculty and researchers to strengthen their research capacities.
Research Areas: Applications are invited in the following fields only:
- Agricultural Sciences;
- Computer Science (including, but not limited to, cyber security, digital economy, quantum computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analytics);
- Education Policy and Planning;
- Energy Studies;
- International Law;
- International Security and Strategic Studies;
- Materials Science (with emphasis on environmental applications);
- Mathematical Sciences;
- Performing Arts;
- Physical Sciences;
- Public Health; Public Policy; Sociology;
- Urban and Regional Planning (with emphasis on smart cities and waste management);
- Visual Arts;
- Women’s and Gender Studies.
The applicant will be affiliated to one U.S. host institution for their grant. USIEF strongly recommends all applicants to identify institutions with which they wish to be affiliated and to correspond, with potential host institutions.
The fellowships provide J-1 visa support along with a monthly stipend, Accident and Sickness Program for Exchanges, round-trip economy class air travel from India to the U.S., a modest settling-in allowance, and a professional allowance.
Qualifications / Eligibility Requirements
- Ph.D. degree within the past four years.
- The candidate must have obtained a Ph.D. degree between July 15, 2020 and July 15, 2021.
- The applicant is required to upload his/her Ph.D. degree certificate/provisional Ph.D. certificate in the online application;
- Must be published in reputed journals and demonstrate evidence of superior academic and professional achievement.
- Please upload a recent significant publication (copy of paper/article) in the online application; and
- Letter of Support from Home Institution (If applicable).
- Applications must be submitted online
- The candidate must complete and upload the following documents on your online application
- FNPostdoc Applicant Annexure
- FNPOSTDOC Letter of Support from Home Institution
|Level||Faculty and Researcher|
|Subject areas||See above|
|Salary||As per regulations|
|Eligibility||Ph.D., only for Indian candidates|
September 15, 2021
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Address United States