Full Ph.D. and Postdoctoral fellowships (f/m/d), Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI): 18 Fellowships
Full Ph.D. and Postdoc scholarships at one of Germany’s leading Digital Engineering Ph.D. Schools.
Organization: The Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) is one of Germany’s university excellence center for Digital Engineering. It encompasses the research fields of systems engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and digital health.
Description – Research School
- “Service-Oriented Systems Engineering” – This research school “Service-Oriented Systems Engineering” is active in research areas like system design, analysis, and modeling; adaptability; component-based development and application integration; business process management; cybersecurity; software engineering; & programming technology.
- Research School
“Data Science and Engineering” – This research school “Data Science and Engineering” bonds top Ph.D. students and researchers in all areas of data-driven research & technology, including scalable storage, stream processing, data cleaning, machine learning & deep learning, text processing, data visualization, digital health and related.
A number of fellowships: Each year we provide 18 fully-funded Ph.D. and postdoc fellowships in the aforesaid two Ph.D. programs.
Fellowships Details – The HPI offers the following benefits:
- Full fellowships, travel funds, and no tuition
- Cutting edge research projects
- Outstanding research environment
- Mentorship by professors and postdocs
- Excellent graduate and undergraduate students
- Cooperation with many partners in academia and industry
Both these programs have an interdisciplinary and international structure. They interconnect all research groups at HPI as well as its branches at the University of Cape Town, Technion, Nanjing University, and UC Irvine.
Application Procedure: Applications are to be made online.
Applications now open until 15 August to start in October. Or apply until 1 February to start in April
|Organization||Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI)|
|Subject areas||Digital Engineering|