Full Professor in Industrial Chemistry and Heterogeneous Catalysis at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), in the discipline of Physical Sciences / Chemistry to begin in winter semester 2020/21.
The professorship belongs to the TUM Department of Chemistry; it will be part of the TUM Catalysis Research Center (CRC), TUM’s cross-disciplinary research center in Catalysis Science. The Department of Chemistry and the CRC provide excellent shared services and infrastructure. TUM opens excellent condition for collaborations across all disciplines and faculties, in particular, but without limitation to Experimental and Theoretical Chemistry, Surfaces Physics, Energy Materials and Chemical Engineering. The integration of the full professor into TUM’s Cluster of Excellence e-conversion is intended.
- Looking for a candidate with high international reputation who has demonstrated an outstanding academic record and an internationally recognized research program.
- A university degree and an outstanding doctoral degree or equivalent scientific qualification as well as pedagogical aptitude, including the ability to teach in English, are also prerequisites.
- Substantial research experience abroad is expected; experience in an industrial context is welcome.
- The successful candidate is expected to be fully committed to do interdisciplinary research in catalysis research.
- Candidates should possess leadership competence and experience, as well as a proven ability to establish, acquire and lead competitive and cooperative research projects (DFG, EU).
Please send your application no later than 31. December 2019 to the Dean of the Department of Chemistry, Prof. Stephan A. Sieber, Lichtenbergstraße 4, 85748 Garching, Email address for applications:email@example.com.
|Organization||Technical University of Munich (TUM)|
|Fellowship Level||PostDoctoral / Faculty|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31. December 2019|