The Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford is inviting applications for fully-funded DPhil (Oxford’s PhD) scholarships. The students from Oxford-Google DeepMind Graduate Scholarships, EPSRC Scholarships, Clarendon Scholarships, departmental funding and joint funding with colleges will also be considered.
- Algorithms & Complexity Theory
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Automated Verification
- Computational Biology and Health Informatics
- Cyber Physical Systems Foundations
- Structures and Quantum
- Information Systems
- Human Centred Computing
- Programming Languages and Security
- Cross disciplinary areas such as Linguistics, Biology, Medicine and Quantum Foundations & Quantum Computation are also welcome.
Starting date: 1st October 2019
Duration: 3 years
Value: university and college fees with a stipend of at least £14,777 per year
- The studentships are open to students of any nationality.
- Applicants are normally expected to have, or be predicted to achieve, a first-class or a strong upper second-class grade in either (i) a four-year undergraduate degree (with integrated masters) in a relevant subject (or equivalent international qualifications), or (ii) a three-year BSc/BA degree followed by excellent (distinction) performance in a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
How to apply
- Apply online with transcripts and references
|Organization||University of Oxford|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||8th January 2021|