Fully Funded Heidelberg University PhD Position: Germany: Fully Funded Heidelberg University PhD Position: Germany
Heidelberg University was founded in 1386. It is one of the leading research institutes in Germany, Europe. It offers many undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral level degree programs in over 100 disciplines.
Level of Study: PhD position
- Central Institute of Mental Health, Mannheim (CIMH)
- Center for Biomedicine and Medical Technology Mannheim (CBMT)
- Centre for Organismal Studies Heidelberg (COS)
- Clinical Neurobiology (Neurology and DKFZ)
- European Center for Angioscience (ECAS) – Medical Faculty Mannheim (University Heidelberg)
- Institut of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology (IPMB)
- Institute of Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Medical Cell Biology
Heidelberg University is the oldest university in Germany.
Duration of the program: 3 years
Course Starts: during winter 2020
- The candidate should be a highly motivated, self-driven person with a strong and healthy attitude towards independent work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills would be one of the most important key aspect to decide the candidature
- Applicants who have prior experience on time-lapse fluorescence microscopy, animal handling (i.e. FELASA certificate), neurobiology, and/or molecular biology will be given priority.
- The applicant should be fluent in both written and spoken English and comfortable in working in an international environment.
Number of Awards on offer: 1
- The application form filled in English
- A cover letter clarifying the aim and motivation for applying for the position
- Previous work details
- Detailed CV and
- 2 reference letters
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|