Fully -Funded Innovative Asia’ Scholarship to Japan by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
It is a program aiming to enhance human resources between Japan and associated Asian countries and also to the whole ASIA. It gives the opportunity for study and internship to the partner school.
Field of study: Master or Doctorial in Science & Technology.
Who can Apply: This program give to students who come from eligible countries & eligible partner university.
Eligible countries are:
- The Philippines,
- Sri Lanka,
For Cambodia, only students from Institute of Technology of Cambodia and Royal University of Phnom Penh are eligible. (for more detail, go to official website).
- Be a citizens of eligible countries (Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Pakistan, The Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Be under the age of 40 years old
- A Bachelor degree holder
- People who study or graduated from partner school.
- Have a good commence in English language
University in Japan: Find and choose your favorite university in Japan in the official website. The deadline of each university is stated therein
How to apply:
- Check website and only apply to the University you want to go to in the list
- Each and every university in Japan has different selection and application procedure, so please check them
Deadline: Applications accepted twice a year
|Organization||Innovative Asia’ Scholarship, Japan International Cooperation Agency|
|Fellowship Level||Masters and PhD|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Deadline||Applications accepted twice a year|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Address Japan