Fully-Funded PhD: Queen’s University Belfast: Fully-Funded PhD: Queen’s University Belfast
Application Deadline: 31st January 2020
Nationality: open for all
Queen’s University Belfast started in in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast.
Nature of the studentship: fully-funded
The Queen’s University Belfast School of Psychology is inviting applications for PhD opportunities. It is being supported by the Northern Ireland Department for the Economy (DfE).
Level of study: PhD
Subject on offer: Psychology
Eligibility Criteria: the applying candidates would be required to fulfil the following criteria.
- The applicant must have been a resident in the United Kingdom for the full 3 year period, before the first day of the first academic year course.
- The candidate may be eligible for support if he/she is the child of either a Swiss national or Turkish worker or if he/she has indefinite leave to stay in the UK.
- The candidate must hold or expect to get at least one of the following:
1) an upper 2nd class honors degree for a research degree including PhDs and Master of Research (MRes),
2) a lower 2nd class honors degree for awards to pursue a taught Masters course in Science and Technology
How to Apply: mode of application is online
The applicant must first apply for PhD admission at Queen’s School of Psychology in order to be considered for the higher education funding.
- official final results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship.
- Candidates must have at least a 2.1 degree or equivalent in Psychology or a related subject.
- Proof of proficiency in English language
Studentship Details: it would cover:
The full fees of the course and maintenance for up to 3 years, depending on residency status of the applicant.
|Organization||Queen’s University Belfast|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st January 2020|