Fully Funded Young Leader Access Program: Fully Funded Young Leader Access Program
Application Deadline: 5th January 2020
Nationality: open for all
Young Leader Access Program 2020 is a fully funded International Exchange and leadership program conducted by MCW Global.
Location: It would be conducted in New York, USA.
MCW Global is a Non-Profit organization with high enthusiasm for communities all over the world to reach higher levels of Education, Improved Health, and Enhanced Economic Security.
It aims at Leadership Development, Self-awareness, and Extensive Knowledge of Global Citizenship, and how to perform a project from beginning to end.
It’s Not an Academic Program. All candidates who are applying should have a Hearty Interest in Leadership.
The MCW Global’s Young Leaders Access Program Contains 3 Phases:
- Summer Retreat- 10 days
- Vision Planning- 12 months
- Alumni Mentorship plus continuous support-12 months
MCW Program for international students is a Fully Funded Summer School in NewYork.
Program Duration: 10 Days (July 21- July 30, 2020)
MCW Global Leaders will cover all the expenses of selected participants.
This is not an academic program and hence all academic fields & majors would be available. The applicants need to demonstrate healthy leadership activity.
Internship Award details: it would provide for:
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Other Required Stuff
Note: MCW Global requires all participants to pay for their ground transportation from the airport and back, as well as passport or visa fees. (Not applicable for U.S. based participants.)
- Essay questions
- Highlight an issue in your community that concerns you. How would you address this issue?
- Express a challenge you have faced and used a leadership skill to come up with a solution.
- Detailed Resume/CV
- The resume should not be more than 1 page. We suggest that it be prepared in Times New Roman, 12 fonts, with 1-inch margins.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- The letters should come from people who know your work ethic and commitment to your community. Friends and family members are discouraged from writing the letters of recommendation.
- Recommenders should state their name, position, and relationship to the applicant at the top of the letter.
- The letter should be on official letterhead, signed and dated.
- The participants should fall between the Age limit 18-26
- The applicant should demonstrate commitment to their community
- Identify an issue in their community to address
- Commit to attending the 10-day program and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be eligible for appropriate visa and travel documentation
- Have access to email and Internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor for the duration of the year-long program
- Adhere to Young Leaders Access Program graduation guidelines (to be provided upon acceptance to the program)
- There is No Application Fee. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for MCW Summer Exchange Program.
- No CGPA is required in this program.
- All foreign students with any academic background are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
The application must be filled out in English. All letters of recommendation and resume need to be prepared in English. Any parts of the application that are not in English will not be read and the application will be considered incomplete.
|Subject Area||Subjects offered by the Foundation|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||5th January 2020|