University of Cambridge offers Gates Cambridge Scholarship for exceptional international students. Gates Cambridge selects Scholars using four benchmarks: academic excellence, leadership potential, a commitment to improving the lives of others and a good academic fit with Cambridge. Scholarships are available for a PG degree in any subject at Cambridge for applicants who are in general residing outside the UK.
- Gates Cambridge considers applications from citizens from outside the UK who want to pursue a full-time PG degree at the University of Cambridge.
- Applicant must apply to undertake one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (3 year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (2 year research-only degree)
- 1 year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
How to apply:
- Applicant must apply for a degree (a College place) a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and on the application form – the Graduate Application Form.
- Following supporting documents are required: grade transcripts; academic references including a personal reference for application.
|Organization||University of Cambridge|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||Opens twice a year|