A postdoctoral position is vacant in Functional Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics at The Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway (NCMM). NCMM focuses particularly on disease mechanisms where Norway has clear strengths and will investigate mechanisms of non-communicable diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular and CNS-related diseases, inflammation and immune disorders and stem cells.
- Applicant must be highly motivated; who appreciates working in an international and interactive environment.
- Applicant must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Applicant is expected to work effectively within a variety of situations, handle several projects simultaneously and complete tasks within the relevant time lines.
- Applicant must have a doctorate with demonstrable knowledge in Biology or Genomics skills.
- Candidate should have strong experience in the following methods: ChIP-sequencing; FAIRE-sequencing and RNA-sequencing; Proteomic methodologies; Computational analyses of genomic data; Standard molecular methods for gene manipulation, gene detection, culturing and handling cell lines.
Applications must contain the following:
- covering letter describing the applicant’s career, past research accomplishments (not more than 1-2 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- Copies of certificates and grade transcripts
- 3 references with names and contact details.
- The position will be placed as SKO 1352 (Position Code) postdoc research fellow.
- Salary range depending on qualifications: step 57-65 (NOK 483 700 – 560 700).
- Duration: Three years
|Organization||University of Oslo (UiO)|
|Subject areas||Biology, Bioinformatics, Cell and molecular biology, Proteomics|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 August, 2016|
For Further Details: Click