Gerda Henkel Stiftung: Postdoctoral Position
Gerda Henkel Stiftung and the Collège d’études mondiales calls for applications for two postdoctoral grants for a period of One year to the two young researchers living outside of France.
The Collège d’études mondiales is a center of exchange and reflexion for researchers in the Social Sciences and Humanities. The institution faces head-on the methodological, epistemological and conceptual changes call for of those who infer contemporary phenomena.
- Social Progress and Global Justice: Appropriate disciplines: philosophy, political science, economics, sociology, anthropology, history or philosophy of law, history or philosophy of economics.
- Remapping space in the global era: Appropriate disciplines: philosophy, political science, sociology, anthropology, history, history or philosophy of Arts, Aesthetics.
- Travel costs to and fro (home countries to Paris)
- Costs of medical insurance
Qualifications and Requirements:
The admissions process for applicants will emphasis on the value of their scientific backgrounds as well as their post-doctoral projects and their incorporation into the research conducted at the Collège d’études mondiales. The conditions for eligibility are the following:
- PhD degree holder by the date that application is due, having presented a thesis.
- Applicant must have lived in France for less than a year in the last three years.
- Applicants may submit their applications only within the first six years after the presentation of their theses.
- Candidates should be proficient in French.
The application should include (in English or French):
- Doctorate degree (PhD)
- CV and publications
- A research project with a bibliography of main works cited (not more than 5 pages)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Welcome letter (1) from one of the Chair holders or associated researchers at the Collège d’études mondiales
- Applications must be submitted via email to the scientific coordination at the Collège d’études mondiales: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||Collège d’études mondiales|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Humanities|
|Deadline||15 Aug 2017|
For Further Details: Click