German Historical Institute in Paris (GHIP) and Centre de recherches sur les politiques sociales (CREPOS-UCAD), Dakar offers 4 Doctoral positions.
Start of the scholarship: March 1, 2017 (an early or late start of one or two months may be possible)
Duration: 2 years, with possible extension of 12 months after positive evaluation
- Political Science
- The applications are open for young scholars to apply for the awards, who are already registered as Doctorate students or who have the necessary qualification to do so.
- Writing a PhD at one of the partner institutes is encouraged.
- Applicants who are currently pursuing Master’s degree are also eligible, if they have a confirmation of a future PhD supervisor to supervise the dissertation.
- Copy of Master or equivalent degree; for candidates pursuing Master’s degree, copy of the last degree and an acknowledgment of the future PhD supervisor to supervise the dissertation; Master’s degree certificate must be submitted before the start of the scholarship.
- Cover letter
- CV (list of publications & international experience)
- Project description (in French, English or German) which must contain: title; abstract; presentation of the research project (max. 2000 words)
- Agreement with the (future) supervisor that the candidate may participate in this programme.
- Recommendation letter of the future mentor (this letter has to be sent separately by the author to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applications must be submitted via email in PDF-file to: email@example.com
|Organization||German Historical Institute in Paris (GHIP) and Centre de recherches sur les politiques sociales (CREPOS-UCAD)|
|Subject areas||History, Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 November 2016|
For Further Details: Click