Global Diversity Scholarship by Kent University, USA
Global Diversity Scholarship is dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- International new FRESHMAN that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on country/region of origin or ethno-linguistic background
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
- Students must be admitted prior to applying for the scholarship and will need to submit scholarship application form that includes an essay to be considered for scholarship.
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$5,000 will be distributed to awardees who have been awarded Global Diversity Scholarship. Awards disbursed in April for Fall and November for Spring.
|Organization||Kent State University|
Social Sciences, Business, Economics, Law, Politics, Sociology and Psychology, Humanities, Architecture, English Language & Linguistics, Comparative Literature, Philosophy, and History as well as History and Philosophy of Art, Sciences, Biosciences, Computing, Sport and Exercise Science
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||April, October (Yearly)|