The Global Environment Scholarship Program (GESP) funded by the Ministry of Environment of Korea (MOE) is to support Graduate Studies Program for government officials working in environment or related fields in Korea are partnering countries. The scholarship is available for Master’s Program for Global Leaders in Environmental Policy
- Environmental Management and Policy
- Forest Resources and Ecological Restoration
- 22 months (September 2017 – June 2019)
Number of places: One- two participants per country
- Applicant must be a national of the Scholarship Program target countries.
- Applicant must be a government/municipality official, researchers in affiliated agencies or institutions or faculty of environment study in national universities with more than three years of working experience in his/her home country with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Applicant must be hold a bachelor’s degree in Natural Science, Agriculture, Forestry or other related areas
- Applicant must be nominated (or recommended) by his or her Government.
- Applicant must be sufficient command of both spoken & written English to take classes conducted in English.
- Applicant must be preferably under 45 years of age in good health, both physically and mentally.
- Applicant must not have participated in any of the Korean government’s Scholarship Programs before.
Application material must include:
- KEITI Application Form
- PSPS Application Form
- Official Letter of Nomination from the Minister of the Ministry or the Head of the Organization of the Applicant’s Affiliation
- Certificate of Graduation (to be) / Bachelor’s Degree (documents without English or Korean should be submitted with translations).
- Official Transcripts with Grading system page (or full GPA information)
- Official Report of English Proficiency Test (TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS) Or Any English Proficiency document
- Photocopy of Passport
- Two Photos, 3X4 cm (with white‐colored background)
|Subject areas||Natural Science, Agriculture, Forestry|
|Eligibility||Open to Selected countries|
|Deadline||19 May 2017|