The Global Leaders Fellowship
The Global Leaders Fellowship is for intended graduate students (master’s and doctoral) at the George Washington University for academic year 2019-20.
The fund awarded is for books, living, and other expenses, and grantee must provide certification of this support. A Fellowship is renewable every year for a total of three years maximum for Master’s candidates and up to five years for doctoral candidates. The selected candidate must submit renewal documents for the Fellowship each year; renewal is depending upon the grantee’s grades (GPA of 3.0 or better). The Fellowship is applicable for one degree only.
Deadline: 9 February 2019 12:00 PM (NOON) EST
- Scholars holding or intending to apply for an F-1 visa and who belongs to the following countries or regions are eligible to apply.
- China (PRC)
- Eastern Europe
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- S.S.R. Successor States
- Vietnam Laos
- Latin America
- The Caribbean
- Graduate students (master’s and doctoral) from Foggy Bottom on campus programs in following schools are eligible:
- College of Professional Studies
- Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Elliott School of International Affairs
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- Permanent residents, resident aliens and U.S. Citizens are not eligible for the fellowship.
- Fellowships are awarded to highly qualified incoming GW full-time graduate degree program taking students who have gained admission to the University and whose program is on the main Foggy Bottom Campus.
- As part of admissions process, candidates must have passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 600 on the paper-based exam or 100 on the internet based exam, or an IELTS overall band score of 7.5 (with no individual band below 6.0).
Students required to apply for admission separately via online process. No Fellowship applicants will be considered who have not completed the admissions application, also payment of their application fee.
Candidates must apply via the online submissions portal by the deadline. Instructions on how to apply through the portal can be found on website.
Awards will be announced in April 2019.
|Organization||George Washington University|
|Subject areas||Multiple disciplines|
|Deadline||8 Feb 2019|
For further information: CLICK