RMIT University offers Global Leaders Scholarship for Postgraduate Indian Business Students, commencing a postgraduate business program.
Scholarship Value: AU$10,000 for the duration of the program
Number of scholarships: 10
Eligible Courses for Global Leaders Scholarship:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Finance
- Master of International Business
- Applicant must be an Indian national
- Applicant must apply from India
- Applicant must have an excellent academic background (minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution, or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution)
How to apply:
- Select an eligible program (mentioned above)
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions:
- The scholarship amount (AU$10,000) will be deducted from the Ist semester’s tuition fees.
- The scholarship will only be paid once.
- This scholarship cannot be delayed or postponed to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1, 2018.
- Selection is academic merit based.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||12 January 2018|
For Further Details: Click