Global Scholars Program Scholarship at the Clark University: The Global Scholars Program and Clark University’s fulfills their long-standing commitment to provide a challenging education with a global focus to students worldwide.
- Candidate must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least 4 years.
- Clark also will consider international citizens (any nationality) attending school in the US.
You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
Deadlines to application
January 15 : International applicants
Selected to the Global Scholars Program, you will gain:
- Receive a scholarship of $5,000 / year ($20,000 for 4 years), contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal of the same.
- $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship / research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participattion in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, that includes an annual buffet dinner hosted by the president of Clark University.
- You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, as well as receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
|Organization||Global Scholars Program Scholarship Clark University|
|Level||Bachelor / Masters|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the university|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
For more information
For more information on the program please visit the