Lincoln University invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Fellow for the Department of Global Value Chains and Trade, Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce.
Duration: 2 years; fixed term
Start date: January 2017
- Recipient is expected to work closely with the Prof of Global Value Chains and Trade on research related to trade policy and the operation of global value chains.
- Recipient is expected to develop links with relevant industry, government and non-government organizations, as well as the Agribusiness & Economics Research Unit (AERU).
- The fellow will also contribute to wider teams focused on trade-related research.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Business, Economics, Marketing, International Trade, Public International Law, Public Administration or equivalent.
- Applicants awaiting PhD results are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be outstanding new researcher to work on ground breaking research in an area central to New Zealand’s prosperity and well-being.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in an inter-disciplinary field while at the same time being capable of independently carrying out the research work.
- All applications must include:
- Letter of application
Business, Economics, Marketing, International Trade, Public International Law, Public Administration
|Deadline||30 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click