Imperial College London is delighted to launch a new GMAT Excellence scheme to recognize and reward the highest achievers, with a £4,700 award for students who achieve an overall score of 750 or higher.
- 10% reduction in the total fees, which is equal to £4,700 for the Full-Time MBA starting in September 2018.
- The awards are open to students who achieve an overall GMAT score of 750 or higher.
- The GMAT tests are valid for 5 years from the test date.
How to apply:
- Applicants with an overall GMAT score of 750 who receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme starting in September 2017 will automatically receive the award as a reduction to their tuition fees.
- Applicants who achieve an overall GMAT score of 750 by taking (or re-taking) GMAT after receiving an offer, to either meet an offer condition or to improve their score, are also eligible for the award.
- Applicant must contact the Admissions Team when he/she receive the score, as well as making the results available online.
|Organization||Imperial College London|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value