Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship Program is a paid summer internship for rising UG seniors that are interested in working in technology and full-time opportunities at Google. The program is designed to expose historically underrepresented students in this field to career opportunities in the industry.
- Ann Arbor
- Berkeley County
- Chapel Hill
- Council Bluffs
- Douglas County
- Los Angeles
Minimum qualifications required:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the US with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
- Applicant must have authorization to work in the US
- Applicant must be able to complete an 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2018.
- Applicant must have strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business.
- Applicant must have Interactive and organizational abilities, with the aptitude to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Applicant must have logical skills and an interest in handling business problems.
- Sales, Services & Support
- Marketing & Communications
- People Operations
- Engineering and Technology, Technical Solutions (gTech)
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the BOLD Intern Application Form.
- Apply online and submit CV using the same email address listed in the BOLD Intern Application form.
- Cover letter is not required.
Sales, Services & Support, Marketing & Communications, People Operations, Engineering and Technology, Technical Solutions (gTech), Legal, Finance
|Eligibility||Open to students of any nationality enrolled in any US University|
- Name of Organisation Field Value