The Government of Poland, via the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi, offers partial scholarships to students from the following countries: Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda.
- scholarships only covers the costs of studies which means that students are obliged to bear all the costs of travel (plane ticket, insurance and visa fee) and living in Poland (estimated at around 400 EUR monthly).
- Applicant must not exceed 24 years of age at the time of submitting their applications for the BA, BSc and Master or equivalent degree studies
- Applicant must not exceed 32 years of age for PhD studies.
- The candidates are required to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi.
- The questionnaire can be downloaded from the website
- Along with the questionnaire candidates must provide following attachments: 2 copies of secondary school certificate/diplomas; 2 copies of transcripts of records; letters of recommendation from 2 teachers/professors; a copy of candidate’s passport
- Any other documents confirming candidate’s other qualifications (language skills, I.T skills, if applicable)
|Organization||Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassy of the Republic of Poland|
|Subject areas||Courses offered by the polish universities|
|Fellowship amount||Partial scholarship|
Open to nationals of Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda
|Deadline||30 June 2017|