Graduate and undergraduates students, Clarkson University
Dr. Arzu Çolak group welcomes students with diverse academic backgrounds, including but not limited to :
- Applied Physics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Graduate studentsinterested in joining the lab must apply through Clarkson Graduate School and should specifically indicate their interest in joining the PSI Research group in the appropriate locations in their application and in their personal statement.
- PSI Research group offers undergraduatesat all stages in their studies (freshman through senior) and in all of the disciplines listed above an opportunity to participate in research during the summer and the academic year.
Prof Arzu Colak Applications accepted all year round Funded PhD Project (Students Worldwide)
- A bachelor or a master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering
- Experience in related disciplines is preferred, but not required.
- International applicants are required to provide English proficiency scores.
- A GRE score of at least 307 (148 V / 159 Q) is recommended.
Clarkson University’s International Center will provide visa support to non-US citizens.
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per norms|
|Deadline||Open until filled|