GreenCarbon-ETN: Advanced Carbon Materials from Biowaste: Sustainable Pathways to Drive Innovative Green Technologies invites applications for 14 PhD positions.
Career Stage: Early Stage Researcher (ESR)/0-4 years (Post Graduate)
- Living allowance
- mobility allowance
- family allowance (if married)
Duration: The guaranteed PhD funding is for 36 months
Applicants need to fully respect three eligibility criteria:
- Early-stage researchers (ESR): applicant, at the time of recruitment by the host, in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers.
- Applicant, at the time of selection, researchers must not have stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to understand and express themselves in in English sufficiently (both written and spoken)
- Application Form must be sent as email attachment to: email@example.com
- Applicant must attach in the same email (in 1 zip file) the following documents:
- 2 page application letter with research interests, skills, career plans and the reasons for applying.
- Academic grade transcript with grade point average
- Certificate proving date of award of degree which formally entitles to embark on a PhD
- Full CV including list of publications where applicable, information about timings of previous academic study and employment, and information about nationality/citizenship.
- 2 letters of reference (minimum) or addresses of referees
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, attach copies of recent English language certificates where available.
|Organization||University Of Zaragoza – Technological College Of Huesca|
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||20 January 2017|
For Further Details: Click