Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP Foundation) is offering scholarships for excellent international Master’s degree students.
Scholarship value: up to 5000 euros per semester,
Duration of funding: maximum 2 semesters
- Applicants applying for Master’s degree must hold Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Applicants applying for Postmaster must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- Applicant must not exceed 28 years of age.
- Applications for scholarships are open to all Nationalities.
- As the programs are taught in English, the non-native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher). Speaking French is not required.
- Selection is based on transcripts, reference letters and scientific project.
List of Eligible International Degrees:
- Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems – Nanotech
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering – SIE (Génie Industriel school)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering – HCE (Ense3 school)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Ense3 school)
- Master Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization – ORCO (Ensimag school)
- Master in Cybersecurity – CySec (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble – MoSIG (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics – MSIAM (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems – SCCI (Ensimag school)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering – FAME (Phelma school)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy – MaNuEn (Phelma school)
- Master in Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems – MISTRE (Esisar School)
Biorefinery : Bionergy, Bioproducts & Biomaterials
|Organization||Grenoble Institute of Technology|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||5000 euros per semester|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||February 28 (Yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value