Griffith International Student Scholarships Bachelor of Pharmacy Scholarships: These scholarships are available to: High-achieving students applying for the Bachelor of Pharmacy program at the Griffith University.
Citizenship: Open for International students (Citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand).
Award value & benefits: $4,000 in total (2 tuition payments of $2,000 each over two trimesters).
Duration of the course: 2 trimesters.
Key Requirements: Applicants must possess the following –
- have applied, or in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the
University, for entry into the Bachelor of Pharmacy before the scholarship Deadline of 30 Nov. 2016.
- have satisfied appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program,
- English language proficiency tests as per Griffith University’s and the School of Pharmacy’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017
(current students are not eligible).
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 at the University.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University.
Steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete your application form
- Submit your application form and attach supporting documentation
|Subject areas||Pharmacy related|
|Fellowship amount||$4,000 in total (2 tuition payments of $2,000 each over two trimesters)|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|