Groningen University PhD Scholarships: Groningen University PhD Scholarships
The University of Groningen is one of the top universities in Netherlands. Its courses are valued highly in the international circuit.
The Institute for Science Education and Communication of the University is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship in Science Education.
The PhD degree would offer candidates opportunities to undertake in-depth explorations of current research and theory in science teaching and learning across the spectrum of formal and informal education.
Subject Area: Science Education
Scholarship Value: € 2,099 per month (gross)
Course Duration: Four years
Nationality: open for international students
- The applicant should have an educational background in:
- Educational Sciences
- Science education
- Natural sciences
- Science communication or a related field
- The candidate must have recently completed master’s degree in any of the above listed areas.
- The individual must demonstrate competence in research methods in the social sciences either quantitative or qualitative
- Excellent oral and written English skills would be mandatory
- Communication and collaboration skills would also be closely looked into
- An eagerness to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment would be desired
- Dutch proficiency is not a requirement but it will be considered as an advantage.
How to apply: The mode of application is online
- A cover letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- A proposed research plan
- Contact details of 2 academic referees
Note: Review of complete applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Application Deadline: Varies as per department
Quick Overview —————
|Organization||University of Groningen|
|Subject Areas||Science Education|
|Fellowship Amount||€ 2,099 per month (gross)
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
- Name of Organisation Field Value