Gübelin Research Scholarship, Dr. Eduard Gübelin scholarship is a yearly grant allocated to a novel research project in the field of gemmology awarded by The Dr. Eduard Gübelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones. It’s a non-profit unit of the Gübelin Group. The scholarship is proposed to provide grant and support to M.Sc/PhD students or postdoc researchers in the fields of Earth Sciences.
Gübelin Scholarship is provided to the successful project proposal which is truly novel, with demonstrable innovative thinking. The project must endeavor into new areas, test new concepts and methods, and hence contribute to the improvement of gemmological knowledge.
- Scholarship is given to students and researchers at M.Sc, PhD or postdoctoral level.
- The minimum qualification for applicants is a B.Sc degree in Earth Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences or another Natural Sciences subjects.
- Age of the applicants must not be more than 40 years.
- Applications are open from international students.
- Note: Association is not accountable for social insurance costs.
- Applicants shall provide personal details and information about academic achievements.
- Applicants shall apply online. All entered and uploaded information will be stored by Dr. Eduard Gübelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones for the purpose of processing the application.
- Short description of proposed project. The Association reserves the right to delete application data without prior notification, if necessary.
- Applications for the scholarship of the succeeding year can be submitted from January of the following year.
|Organization||Dr. Eduard Gübelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s, PhD, Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Mineralogy, Geology, Geochemistry, Crystallography, Chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences, Archaeology, Biology,|