Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowships: 15 Japanese Research Fellowships for International Applicants: Applications are invited for the 13th Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowships.
These fellowships are open for international students / researchers working in the fields of:
1. Japanese language,
2. Japanese language education,
3. Japanese literature or
4. Japanese culture who reside outside Japan.
Organizations involved: Fellowships are available to conduct residential research at one of the following receiving organizations:
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies,
- Kyoto University,
- National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics,
- Ochanomizu University,
- Ritsumeikan University,
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies and
- Waseda University.
Benefits of the Scholarship Award:
- Grant / fellowship
- Airfares: Return economy class air tickets
- Relocation allowance
- Residential research expenses
- Housing subsidy
- International travelers’ illness and injury insurance
- Students should be working in any of the above mentioned subject areas.
- University professors, associate professors & assistant professors who have an outstanding research results
- Postdoctoral scolars’ adjunct in Japanese and part-time lecturers
- Scholar or researcher with (or soon to be granted) a PhD degree with an extensive research or education background
- Sufficient Japanese language proficiency to be able to conduct research in Japanese
- Non-Japanese national residing outside of Japan
- Japanese national who has resided outside of Japan for ten years or more
Application Procedure:Applications have to be submitted electronically
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2020.
|Organization||Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowships|
|Subject areas||Japanese Literature|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||October 31, 2020|
- Name of Organisation Field Value