University of Strathclyde offers Hardship Fund is to assist EU and International Students who have fallen into financial adversity after starting their course. If the student has started the course with suitable funding in place and now find him/her in financial problem, could be eligible to apply
Fund value: Help with Equipment and study costs; Living costs; Travel costs
Nationality: EEA/ EU and International students
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Research, Postgraduate Taught
- Applicant must be a registered student of the University.
- Applicant must have fallen into financial crisis after starting the course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place.
- Student is not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by benefit of residence status.
A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to the ability to continue studies successfully;
Awards are around £300-£500 and are intended to meet immediate short term living costs.
How to apply
- Applicant must complete a Financial Support Funds Application Form
- Submit application to the Financial Support Team in the Advice Centre on level 1 of the McCance building.
- Submit the following with application: three months bank statements for all bank accounts; Any other documents that would support the application.
|Organization||University of Strathclyde|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s, Bachelor’s|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||28 June 2019|
Student Financial Support Team
0141 548 2753