HBRS – Hannover Biomedical Research School – Masters and PhD program: HBRS is a multidisciplinary graduate school for physicians (MD, PhD, MBBS, Dr.med.) and researchers in life scientists (Biological sciences, , Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Veterinary Scienes, Engineering, etc).
HBRS is garnering students from more than 40 different countries from the world.
In October 2006, HBRS has been awarded the title of “excellent graduate school”. HBRS receives support from the German government (DFG) for more than 6 years in framework of the German “Excellence Initiative”.
Additional funding is also available through participating in the following –
- DFG Excellence Clusters “REBIRTH” (MHH)
- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg program of Lower Saxony (DEWIN)
- “Hearing4all” (Oldenburg/ MHH),
- “Niedersachsen Vorab” program by Ministry of Science and Culture (Volkswagenstiftung).
Hannover Biomedical Research School was founded in October 2003. All graduate programs conducted in Hannover Medical School and the partner institutes are coordinated here.
The school is announcing the PhD program in “Molecular Medicine”. The school has celebrated its 15th anniversary of structured doctoral training program in October 2015.
HBRS is one of the pioneering graduate school in the field of Biomedicine in Germany.
School includes the following programs:
- MD/PhD program Molecular Medicine
- PhD program Infection Biology /DEWIN
- PhD program Regenerative Sciences
- PhD program Auditory Sciences
- PhD program Epidemiology
|Organization||Hannover Biomedical Research School|
|Level||Masters and PhD|
|Subject areas||Biological sciences|
|Salary||As per regulations|
|Eligibility||Varies with the program|
|Deadline||1st March 2023|
How to Apply: