The HCI Postdoctoral Fellowship Position is available at University of British Columbia. The position is available in Human-computer Interaction. Candidates must have strong backgrounds and interests in multimodal interactions, interactive systems, interface design, and/or social computing.
- The successful candidate will join a research team led by Dongwook Yoon.
- The research program focuses on building and evaluating collaboration systems that offer rich multimedia user experiences and/or expressive multimodal interactions.
- The candidate will be part of a strong HCI research community including the MUX-Lab and Designing for People Research Network at UBC.
- The candidate will be expected to play a leading role in shaping and executing research projects and will work with and provide mentorship to undergraduates, Masters, and PhD students.
- The position will be a fully-funded one-year contract, renewable based on performance. Salary will be $70,000 – $80,000 CAD per year, depending on qualifications, plus benefits and research allowance.
- Application mist have PhD in Human-Computer Interaction or related fields
- A solid track record of publications in top-tier HCI venues, such as ACM CHI, UIST, or CSCW
- Friendly and professional conduct when working with colleagues
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Submit a CV, a research statement (1-4 pages), country of current residence and citizenship, and date of availability to Dongwook Yoon (email@example.com).
|Organization||University of British Columbia (UBC)|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||24 May 2020|