HKU Global Professoriate Recruitment Campaign
HKU is pleased to invite outstanding scholars to contribute to our thriving research agenda as well as to Hong Kong’s leading position in the region and beyond.
The university will recruit 100 outstanding academics in emerging fields with potential for scientific and scholarly breakthroughs—above and beyond our existing professoriate recruitment program—to join HKU Faculty.
Number of Positions: 100 (Approximately)
Designations: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professors (tenure-track or with direct tenure).
Fields / Disciplines
Please select your academic area below:
- Business and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Substantial experience in one or more world-renowned higher education institutions and/or research organizations outside Hong Kong;
- Outstanding record of achievement; and
- Demonstrable scholarship addressing grand challenges and/or in exciting emerging fields.
- Review of applications is ongoing and the search will continue until the positions are filled.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for recruitment interviews.
This is an open-discipline call but will also cluster recruit ten or more academics in Data Science and/or Big-Data related fields.
Please note we only accept online applications.
To streamline the application process, please:
1. Complete an online application form;
2. Upload a CV;
3. Provide contact information for three referees; and
4. Attach 2 or 3 of your most significant research outputs.
|Organization||University of Hong Kong|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biomedical Science|
|Deadline||Rolling: Open Until filled|