Humber International Entrance Scholarships: Humber International Entrance Scholarships
Humber International Entrance Scholarships are being offered by Humber College Toronto, Canada. It is offering full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in January and September 2020.
Study Subject: The eligible undergraduate programs offered by the College
Nationality: open for international students
Course Starts: September 2020/ January 2020
Study in: Toronto, Canada
- For the January 2020 intake:
- One full tuition scholarships
- One $5,000 scholarship
- For September 2020 intake:
- Seven $5,000 scholarships
- Two $3,000 scholarship
- The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The student must maintain an average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal of the scholarships.
Students Applications will be evaluated on the basis of
- community involvement
- referee/reference letters and
- statement of interest
How to Apply:
The applicant must first apply for admission at the college before applying for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be included in the acceptance package.
Application Deadline: Varies
|Subject Areas||Undergraduate programs on offer|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
- Name of Organisation Field Value