ICGEB (International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology) offers competitive Postdoc Fellowships / Grants in Life Sciences to highly motivated schplars wishing to pursue postdoc (PDF) research in a world-class scientific environment.
The most successful fellows will also be eligible, upon completion, to apply for ICGEB Early Career Research Grants to support their own research programs as young PIs upon return to an ICGEB Member State.
ICGEB Yearly Deadlines: 31 March and 30 September
How To Apply: Applicants must contact the ICGEB Group Leaders/PI of their choice with a motivation letter, to determine availability of laboratory space and to outline the research project proposal that will be incorporated as an integral part of the application.
- Applicants must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State
- The candidate may not apply for fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin, unless they have been working abroad for, at least, the last three years and at the time of application.
- Applicants should hold a PhD in Life Sciences or
- Have at least three years research experience.
- Preference is given to candidates below the age of 35.
Grants / Financial support
- Grant Duration: 2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension.
- Trieste (Italy): Euro 2,000,
- New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590,
- Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 15,000.
- Travel: travel expenses from the participant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning of the fellowship & return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship.
- Medical health insurance coverage
- Visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs are reimbursed.
- Support for participation in Meetings and Courses is generally provided by the Group Leader / PI.
- Please complete this application on line.
- Please upload a single pdf document / file containing all requested attachments
|Organization||International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology|
|Country||India, Italy, South Africa|
|Subject areas||Life sciences|
|Fellowship||1. Trieste (Italy): Euro 2,000,
2. New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590,
3. Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 15,000.
|Eligibility||PhD: National of any of the above mentioned country|
|Deadline||31 March and 30 September (Yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 10 Jobs
- Address India