Indian Institute of Management Lucknow invites applications for the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), Doctoral Programme, the 18th Batch starting in June 2017
- Agri-Business Management
- Business Environment (Economics)
- Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics)
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Applicant must hold Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks OR
- Applicant must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- Applicant must hold any professional qualifications such as CA, ICW & CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks
- For specialization in Agri-Business Management: Applicant must hold Masters’ degree or its equivalent in Agribusiness Management or any discipline of Agricultural and Allied Sciences with minimum 55% aggregate marks OR
- Applicant must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural / Food / Biotechnology and Allied Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
- All the applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
- Work experience in industry or academics (not compulsory), will be given due credit in the selection process.
- Applicants must not exceed 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2017 (candidates over 55 years would not be provided financial support from the Institute)
- FPM is a full time residential programme.
- Hostel facility is available for stay of married scholars with their immediate family (spouse and children).
All resident Indian scholars admitted to the programme are given:
- fellowship and contingency allowance up to four3 years
- fellowship stipend: Rs. 25,000/month during I and II year and Rs. 30,000/month
- scholars are also eligible to get liberal grant for buying books/hardware/software, etc. and for attending national and international conferences
- scholars are exempted from fees, and provided free lodging facilities
- NRIs and foreign applicants will be required to bear all the expenses including the tuition fee.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management Lucknow|
|Subject areas||Management courses|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January 2018|