IIPM Bangalore Recruitment: Faculty, Assistant, Research Vacancies
IIPM Bangalore Recruitment: Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Faculty, Officer, Executive, and Research Associates.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor / Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer, Personal Assistant to Director, Social Media Executive, Research Associates
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor (Grade-I): As per Advertisement
Administrative Officer: 45 years
Personal Assistant to Director: 32 years
Social Medical Executive: 35 years
Research Associate: 30 years
- Associate Professor: ₹ 1,39,600 – 2,11,300 with Entry Pay of ₹ 1,39,600 (Level 13A2 / ₹ 131,400-2,04,700 with Entry Pay of ₹ 1,31,400 (Level 13A1)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): ₹ 1,01,500 – 1,67,000 with Entry Pay of ₹ 1,01,500 (Level 12) / Grade II/on Contract – ₹ 68,900 – 1,17,200 with Entry Pay of ₹ 68,900 (Level 11) / ₹ 57,700 – 98,200 with Entry Pay of ₹ 57,700 (Level 10)
- Personal Assistant to Director: ₹ 40,000/- to ₹ 60,000/-
- Administrative Officer: Level 8 (₹ 47,600 – 1,51,100)
- Social Medical Executive: ₹ 25,000/- to ₹ 35,000/-
- Research Associate (RA): ₹ 25,000/- to ₹ 40,000/-
For Associate Professor / Assistant Professor (Grade-I):
- Fresh Ph.D.,
- Three years’ work experience shall be placed at academic entry level 10, and after three years of post – Ph.D., based on performance, may be considered at the next academic level 11.
For Administrative Officer:
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with 55% marks or Post Graduate degree in Management (MBA) (10+2+3+2) with an excellent academic record.
For Personal Assistant to Director
- A degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with 55% marks with an excellent academic record from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates are requested to exhibit a high proficiency in computers and automated office management.
- High Integrity and confidentiality and should have strong interpersonal communication and computer skills.
For Social Medical Executive
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web and Computer Software Proficiency, Graphics Animation and Presentation, Content Creation, Proofreading and Editorial Skills, Interpersonal Skills, and Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
For Research Associate
- Post Graduate degree preferably in Economics/ International Trade/International Business/Management
- Related discipline with an excellent academic record.
Application Procedure: Eligible Interested candidates are requested to send a softcopy and hardcopy of the completely filled-up application form, self-attested educational, work experience related testimonials to the following:
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Malathalli Post
Bengaluru 560 056
Ph: +91-80-23211716 (EPABX)