Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore) is inviting application for Instructor. Last date for application is 20th September 2017.
Number of Vacancy: One Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
- Applicant for the position of Instructor, young or an experienced faculty member, should possess Ph.D. in Physics with a two years of post-Ph.D. experience,
- A passion for teaching, especially laboratory instruction.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 52,000-5,000-77,000/- Per Month.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their CV and performance in an interview conducted at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- The soft copy of CV/Application (current CV, an account of past experience if any, statement of interest) should be sent, before the deadline, by electronic mail to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to The Convener, Int. Ph.D. Program, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore:: 560012.
- Please mention “Application for the post of Instructor(Int. Ph.D.)” in the e-mail subject line the position applied for and do not send any hard copy of your application.
Deadline: Last date for application is: 20th September 2017
|Organization||Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore)|
|Salary||INR Rs.52,000-5,000-77,000/- Per Month|
|Deadline||20th September 2017|
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Address India