The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
Duration: 2 years
Fellowship value: Rs. 40,000/- + 10% HRA
Minimum Qualifications & Experience requirements:
- Applicant must hold PhD with Ist class or equivalent grade in preceding degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 32 years for general candidates (to be relaxed by 5 years for SC and ST candidates and persons with physical disability).
- Suitable residential accommodation as per Institute rules shall be provided on the Campus on joining the Institute (this is subject to availability).
- In case of non-availability of residential accommodation, HRA as per rule shall be admissible.
- The interviews for the Post-Doctoral Fellow shall be conducted thrice (3 times) in a calendar year.
- Hard copy of application in the prescribed format to be sent to the Dean, Faculty Affairs, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal, M.P. – 462066.
- Applicants staying abroad may submit their application via e-mail (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur|
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Physics
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 40,000/- + 10% HRA|
- Name of Organisation Field Value