IISER-K Summer Student Research Programme 2019: IISER-K Summer Student Research Programme 2019
Nationality: open for all
- The applicant must be having a B.Sc., M.Sc., B.S., M.S., B.Tech., and B.E. degree from Institutions or Universities across the world.
- Staying in campus accommodation throughout the period of visit is mandatory unless the research work requires travelling.
- Selected candidates must abide by the rules and regulations applicable to the regular students of IISER-K.
- Submission of a final Project Report is mandatory for the award of completion certificate.
One may select maximum 2 faculty members in order of preference in the application form.
Duration of the program: 20th May to 12th July, 2019
- Each selected candidate will be formally associated with a Faculty Member of the Institute.
- After joining, the candidate would be required to submit original certificate from currently affiliated organization (HoD/Supervisor, on letterhead) that she/he is not getting any other financial support.
- A consolidated Fellowship amount will be deposited in intern’s bank account directly at the end of the programme for funded interns.
- On-campus accommodation is mandatory, and is chargeable.
- Hostel Accommodation (Rs. 125.00 per week) and Bedding (Rs. 35.00 per day) charges for the duration of the entire stay need to be paid at the time of joining.
- Students can bring their own bedding.
- Access to computational and library facilities will be provided.
- Each candidate must submit a formal Joining report within 1 week of joining that has the following details:
- Project Title
- Bank Account details and
- Approval by selected Faculty Member
- The address and bank account details (if any) submitted by the candidates will be treated final.
- The institute will not be responsible for these informations.
- Selected students should join the Program in no later than one week from 20th May.
- A participation certificate will be awarded at the end of the Programme, subject to the submission of a Project Report.
- Students having KVPY/INSPIRE or any other summer research fellowship, and those selected under the Indian Academy of Sciences summer fellowship programme, will receive financial support from the respective sponsoring organization.
- There is a provision for a limited number of IISER-K summer research fellowships, the details of which will be notified in due time.
Fellowship Amount: The Fellowship is of Rs.1250.00 per week or Rs. 10000.00 for 8 weeks.
The Centre for Advanced Functional Materials (CAFM) at IISER Kolkata will fund 2 summer students, selected by a committee through special selection criteria.
The selection will be done out of the applications made to the CAFM associated faculty supervisors, the list of which can be found here.
The Fellowship of the CAFM funded summer students is of Rs.1750.00 per week or Rs. 14000.00 for 8 weeks.
How to apply: application should be done online
For any queries on submission of online applications one must write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ONLY applications submitted through the portal will be considered for Summer Internship 2019.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019 at 4.00 PM
Publication of list of selected candidates: 26th March 2019
Last date of receiving confirmation from selected candidates: 3rd April, 2019
|Level||Summer research program|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||8th March, 2019