IIT-BHU Faculty Recruitments invites applications from well qualified candidates for faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in its various academic Departments, Interdisciplinary Schools and Humanities & Social Sciences Section.
- Ceramic Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering & Technology,
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering,
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
Materials Science & Technology.
- Humanities & Social Sciences Section.
Required Minimum Qualification: Ph.D., with Ist class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the relavant branch, with a very good academic record throughout.
- A min. of 10 years teaching/research/professional experience ( at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor)
- Guidance of PhD students,
- Strong record of publications in journals of high impact factor, patents, laboratory/course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities.
- A min. of 6 years teaching/research/professional experience of which three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Independent research in terms of guidance of MTech and PhD students,
- Strong record of publications in journals of high impact factor, patents, laboratory/course development
- Ph.D., with three or more years of teaching/research/professional experience after PhD.
- Publications in reputed journals of high impact factor and patents.
Salary: Subjected to Change as per Govt. notifications:
|Post||Grade Pay||Pay Band (Rs.)|
|Professor *||Rs. 10500||PB-4 (37400-67000)|
|Associate Professor**||Rs. 9500||PB-4 (37400-67000)|
|Assistant Professor***||Rs. 8000||PB-3 (15600-39100)|
(*Pay Scales/Salary varies according to Government Regulations. Will be updated regularly)
|Subject areas||All disciplines under the Organization|
|Salary||As per Govt. norms|
|Eligibility||Varies according to the post|
- Name of Organisation Field Value