Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) invites applications from well qualified Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals for the faculty positions at the level of Professor and Associate Professor in its various academic Departments, Centres and Schools.
- Professor: 37400-67000(minimum pay of Rs.48000/-)+ AGP Rs.10500/- (Pay Band-4)
- Associate Professor: 37400-67000 (minimum pay of Rs.42800/-)+ AGP Rs.9500/- (Pay Band-4)
- Applications are open to Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals, who are “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI); in whose case, if selected, permission will be sought from the Govt. of India before he/she can join IIT, or Other Foreign Nationals, in whose case, if selected, appointment will be on a contract basis for up to 5 years subject to permission from the Govt. of India before he/she can join IIT
- Applied Mechanics
- Biochemical Engg. & Biotechnology
- Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Computer Science & Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engg.
- Textile Technology
- Applied Research In Electronics
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Biomedical Engg.
- Energy Studies
- Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics & Maintenance Engg.
- Instrument Design & Development
- Polymer Science And Engineering
- Rural Development And Technology
- Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology And Management
- Amar Nath & Shashi Khosla School Of Information Technology
- Kusuma School Of Biological Sciences
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
(Review of applications on 31st December and 30th June; yearly)
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Address India