Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar: IIT Gandhinagar keen on recruiting those individuals who have demonstrated excellence in research and teaching, and with a great promise in continuing to do so. Candidates with requisite credentials, capabilities, drive and commitment may apply.
CENTRES AND PROGRAMMES
Besides its formal degree programs, IITGN has also nurtured a number of, interdisciplinary and distinctive programs that offer opportunities for broader academic discussion and collaboration, for instance:
- Design and Innovation
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Sustainable Development
- Archaeological Science
Main Research areas
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Centres
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Candidates must have earned a PhD degree,
- Must have an excellent academic record
- Should have demonstrated potential for excellence in research.
- In addition, as per Government of India norms they must have a first class or equivalent (in terms of Grades etc.) in the preceding degree and fulfill the experience requirements stated below.
- Professor 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent.
- Associate Professor 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor 3 years teaching/research/industrial experience post-PhD.
- Assistant Professor (on Contract): For a fresh Ph.D. the position will be on contract basis for first three years
the completion of which it can be regularized
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Arts, History, Computer Science, Engineering, Social Sciences|
|Salary||As per UGC norms|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|