IIT Ropar invites applications from the Indian nationals for the position of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) to work in the VSSC-ISRO project.
Project title: Chemical kinetics of molecular collision processes in martian atmosphere”
Supervisor: Dr. T. J. Dhilip Kumar
The position is temporary and is available immediately. The selected candidate will possibly register for Ph.D. program as per the Institute rules
Tenure: 3 years or till the completion of the project (whichever is earlier)
- Applicant must hold MSc degree in Chemistry/Physics or relevant research areas
- Applicant must have scored Minimum 60 % or CGPA 6.5; 55% for SC/ST
- Applicant must be qualified in GATE or CSIR-UGC NET
- Applicant with knowledge of Unix, Fortran/C programming, ability to work both independently and as part of a team will be given preference.
- Fundamental study of collision processes by quantitative modeling to evaluate rates of atomic and molecular reactions of importance in atmospheric and astrophysical models.
- Exciting opportunity to be involved in computing high level multi-state ab initio potential energy surfaces and performing quantum dynamics to evaluate various dynamical attributes.
Salary: Rs.25000/ month with 10 % HRA
Applications to be sent via email to Dr. T. J. Dhilip Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org. quote Subject as Application for JRF-2016. The application is to be attached with the following:
- Application form (given on the following sheet)
- Statement of purpose (Max 1 page)
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via e-mail.
NO TA/DA will be given to the candidates attending the interview.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.25000/ month + 10 % HRA|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||Nov 07, 2016|
For Further Details: Click