IJCSP (India-Japan Cooperative Science Program): The Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science & Technology, Gov. of India, New Delhi along with the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) conduct the IJCSP scheme to promote bilateral scientific collaboration between Indian and Japanese scientists.
Applications are invited from interested eligible Indian researchers /scientists to submit research proposals for joint projects.
Areas of cooperation: The support is available to the following scientific areas:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Science & Agriculture
- Mathematics & Computational Science
- Astronomy & Earth Science
- Materials & Engineering
- COVID-19 related (preventive technologies, Artificial Intelligence applications, Screening and diagnostic testing)
- The joint application must include one Indian and one Japanese Principal Investigators, who would be responsible for technical as well as administrative co-ordination of the project and its periodic scientific and financial reporting to the DST/ JSPS respectively.
- The Principal Investigator (PI) and other investigators in India should be scientists/ faculty members working in regular capacity in UGC recognized Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Academic Institutes and National Research & Development Laboratories/ Institutes. It is preferred that a member of the project team may be designated as Co-PI.
- The Japanese PIs must be full time researchers employed at Universities or other research institutions recognized by JSPS.
Duration of Project: The duration of the projects would be up to two years. (Visits to be completed before March 2023).
Application Procedure: The joint application must include one Indian Principal Investigators (PI) and one Japanese PI who will be responsible for technical as well as administrative co-ordination of the project and its periodic scientific and financial responsibility to the DST/ JSPS respectively.
Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|Level||Principal Investigators (PI)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines of Sciences and Engineering|
|Grant||Depends on the budget of the proposed work|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian Nationals|
|Deadline||September 2, 2020|
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Address Japan