The Imperial College Research Fellowship call for fellowships invites early-career postdoctoral researchers of demonstrated ability and high potential. Applications are open for candidates from Imperial College London (UK) and International students in all subject areas that have a strong research base at the university.
- Natural Sciences
Location: Imperial College London at any of its campuses.
Duration: up to 12 months
- a competitive salary
- research and travel expenses of up to £45,000
- personal mentoring support from a senior Imperial academic
- focused careers support, training courses, and development opportunities
- Nationality: There are no restrictions on nationality; however applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK before commencing any fellowship offered.
- Candidates must hold Doctorate and should not have more than 4 years of postdoc research experience in an academic environment.
- Candidates applying to the Faculty of Engineering and Business School are permitted to apply before the submission of the Ph.D. but any offer of funding will be dependent on the Ph.D. being awarded before the start of the fellowship (only in exceptional cases).
- For Faculties of Natural Sciences and Medicine, a doctorate must have been submitted before an application is made and the Ph.D. must be awarded before the start of the fellowship.
How to Apply:
- Complete the prescribed application form
- Attach personal details, funding request, research proposal, and CV.
- Applications must be supplemented with a confidential letter of support or reference (from the applicant’s current institution).
|Organization||Imperial College London|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Natural Science, Medicine, Business|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For fellowships starting in August-December 2023, information will follow shortly.
- Name of Organisation Field Value