Imperial College London offers Imperial Women’s Scholarships, awarded to women with outstanding academic achievement and professional excellence. To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must make sure to submit MBA application.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of up to £15,000 are available.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate brilliant academic achievement and professional excellence.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- strong academic background
- high and well-balanced GMAT score
- excellent track record of professional achievement
- performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- professional references
- Open to female candidates only
How to apply:
- Female candidates who apply before the deadline and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September will automatically be considered.
- All applicants must address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
|Organization||Imperial College London|
|Fellowship amount||Up to £15,000|
- Name of Organisation Field Value