International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology (IMPRS-CellDevoSys) invites application for its PhD programme. The school is seeking applications from talented and creative young scientists who are curious by nature and hunger for new solutions. Applicant must have burning ambition to shape the future of science and the ability to thrive in a highly competitive, interdisciplinary environment.
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- There are no tuition costs for this program
- The institute offers full financial support during thesis preparation, up to 4 years.
- Financial support is granted according to 65% TvöD E13 (German tariff for employees in civil service).
- Health insurance, pension contribution, and other social benefits
- net take-home pay for PhD students (after taxes and deductions) is a minimum of 1,450 Euro per month
- Applicants must hold, or expected to receive Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering before taking up PhD thesis work.
- Applicants with excellent BSc degree are also welcome to apply, given that independent research and a written thesis is part of the curriculum.
- Applicants must possess a high level of spoken and written English proficiency; TOEFL or IELTS results are recommended to be attached with application, if available.
How to apply:
Follow the Step-by-Step Application Process as follows:
- Request an account
- Complete registration
- Complete application
International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology (IMPRS-CellDevoSys)
Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering
|Fellowship amount||1,450 Euro per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value