International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology (IMPRS-CellDevoSys) invites applications for its Ph.D. program. The school is seeking applications from talented and creative young scientists who are curious by nature and hunger for new solutions. Applicants must have a burning ambition to shape the future of science and the ability to thrive in a highly competitive, interdisciplinary environment.
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- There are no tuition costs for this program
- The institute offers full financial support during thesis preparation, up to 4 years.
- Financial support is granted according to 65% TvöD E13 (German tariff for employees in civil service).
- Health insurance, pension contribution, and other social benefits
- net take-home pay for PhD students (after taxes and deductions) is a minimum of 1,450 Euro per month
- Applicants must hold, or expected to receive Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering before taking up PhD thesis work.
- Applicants with excellent BSc degree are also welcome to apply, given that independent research and a written thesis is part of the curriculum.
- Applicants must possess a high level of spoken and written English proficiency; TOEFL or IELTS results are recommended to be attached with application, if available.
How to apply:
Follow the Step-by-Step Application Process as follows:
- Request an account
- Complete registration
- Complete application
International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology (IMPRS-CellDevoSys)
Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering
|Fellowship amount||1,450 Euro per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value