International Max Planck Research School of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism (IMPRS-IEM) is offering a PhD Graduate Program in Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism.
- Cell Biology
- Functional Genomics
- Bioinformatics and Proteomics
- Applications are welcome from excellent and highly motivated students of all nationalities with a passion for science.
- Applicants are expected to have outstanding academic record (GPA >80%, first or upper second class degree, top 10% of students in a given year)
- Applicants must have practical lab experience of at least 4-6 months
- Applicant must possess excellent English language skills (TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent certificate recommended -not required- if you are not a native speaker or did not complete your University education in an English-speaking country)
- Applicants must hold an MSc/Diploma in Biology/ Biomedicine/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics or related subject (to be obtained before start of program in September).
How to apply:
Apply online and following documents will be required:
- Photo (optional)
- Essay of Research Experience and Motivation (max. 2 page)
- Essay detailing a leadership experience in your life (max. 1 page)
- Transcripts of your academic education (Diploma, MSc and BSc or equivalent)
- Certificates of your degrees (Diploma, MSc and BSc or equivalent)
- English language certificate (recommended if you are not a native speaker or did not complete your University education in an English-speaking country, not mandatory)
- Results of knowledge tests (GRE, GATE or equivalent if available – not mandatory)
- Contact details of three referees – Please inform your referees before you enter their email addresses in the application system.
International Max Planck Research School for Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism (IMPRS-IEM)
|Subject areas||Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||25 April 2022|