Indian National Science Academy (INSA) invites applications from scientists/faculty of less endowed institutions to conduct Research and Training in advanced research Institutions/Laboratories within India under Visiting Scientist Programme 2021. The main aim of the programme is to facilitate scientists/faculty improve their research capabilities with training in specific techniques or through utilizing facilities not available in their own institution.
- The scientists/faculty holding a regular position in R&D Organizations including Universities or Affiliated Colleges in India are eligible to apply under the programme.
- The fellowship period varies from one month to six months depending upon the proposed work or purpose.
- Applicants should not have availed INSA Visiting Fellowship in last one year.
Fellowship Value: Rs.30,000/- (maximum) per month (Consolidated amount) to cover their expenses related to boarding, lodging, travel etc.
- The applicants are required to provide a concise account of their plan of work/ study besides their bio-data highlighting their achievements.
- It is recommended that the applicant should have approached the host institution and the scientist concerned to ascertain their concurrence to accept him/ her.
- Candidates should submit their application (Two Sets) on prescribed application form available in the Academy through proper channel to the Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
- The decision of the Academy will be communicated during April / May in the following year.
|Organization||Indian National Science Academy (INSA)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||31st December 2021|