Call for Proposals 2016: Indo-Sri Lanka Joint Research Program by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Gov. of India &Ministry of Science, Technology and Research (MSTR), Gov. of Sri Lanka. The program is under Programme of Cooperation (PoC) in Science & Technology.
In PoC, funding can be made available for selected Joint Research projects & Workshops in bilateral mode involving scientists & technologists from India and Sri Lanka, in the following research areas:
- Food Technology;
- Plant based medicines;
- Space Research & Applications;
- Robotics & Automation;
- Industrial Electronics;
- Any other project with national relevance (with justifications)
The DST and MSTR invite Indian and Sri Lankan scientists/researchers to submit their proposals for Joint Research Projects & Bilateral Workshops.
An Application shall be –
- for a Joint Research Project or a Workshop as herein provided.
- made simultaneously by a counterpart Team in each country as hereinafter provided.
- made by the Leader of a team of scientists in each country (Team Leader), to the respective Implementing Agency of his/her country, simultaneously.
- Both Applications shall be identical.
- The proposals should be in English and shall be in the Form prescribed by the relevant Implementing Agency.
Applications are required to be submitted as follows –
- The completed application Form and all relevant, clearly labeled attachments should be forwarded in a single email to reach either of the following addresses (as relevant)
in the case of Indian Applications -: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the case of Sri Lankan Applications: email@example.com
Eight (08) hard copies should be forwarded to the relevant Implementing Agency by
Indo-Sri Lanka Joint Research Program by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Gov. of India & Ministry of Science, Technology and Research (MSTR),
|Fellowship Level||Research grants|
|Country||India and Sri Lanka|
|Subject areas||Sciences and Engineering|
|Eligibility||Indian and Sri Lankan nationals|
|Deadline||December 30th, 2016|